At Hillel Milwaukee we offer our students many different opportunities to get involved and build their leadership and professional skills through a variety of internships. Internships Hillel has offered previously were engagement, development, administrative, and website internships.
INTERNSHIP & Community Job Applications
- Jewish Jobs MKE - Local Milwaukee-area Jewish Job Listings
- A community member who lives in Whitefish Bay is looking for a responsible and trustworthy student to help around the house for an hour or two, one or two times a week – dishes and laundry, etc. Pay would be $25-30/hour. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and she will put you in touch with the community member.
- Summer and Spring 2023 Journalism Internship - Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle
- Wisconsin Outreach and Growth Coordinator (Part Time) - BBYO
- Communications & Administration Associate (Part Time) - Tikkun Ha-Ir
If you would like Hillel to post your community job or internship, please send application information as a pdf or word document to email@example.com.