At Hillel Milwaukee we offer our students many different opportunities to get involved and build their leadership and professional skills through a variety of internships. Internships Hillel has offered previously were engagement, development, administrative, and website internships.
INTERNSHIP & Community Job Applications
- New - Youth Director – Beth Jacob Congregation in St. Paul, MN (post graduation only)
- New - Cafe Worker at Ferrantes Kosher Cafe at the JCC
- New - Cook, Cashier, Food Prep at JCC's Water Park Snack Shack
- New - College Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual (post graduation only)
- New - Sky Zone Trampoline Manager on Duty (part time)
- Multiple Congregation Emanu-El B’ne Jeshurun (CEEBJ) Teacher Positions
- Test Prep / Academic Tutor with Galin Test Prep (post graduation only)
- Substitute Teachers at CBINT
If you would like Hillel to post your community job or internship, please send application information as a pdf or word document to email@example.com.