At Hillel Milwaukee we offer our students many different opportunities to get involved and build their leadership and professional skills through a variety of internships. Internships Hillel has offered previously were engagement, development, administrative, and website internships.
INTERNSHIP & Community Job Applications
- New - Sky Zone Trampoline Manager on Duty (part time)
- Galin Test Prep Front Desk Staff
- Multiple Congregation Emanu-El B’ne Jeshurun (CEEBJ) Teacher Positions
- JCC Kid Center Homework Room Tutor
- JCC Hourly Childcare Staff
- Test Prep / Academic Tutor with Galin Test Prep (must have a college degree to apply)
- Substitute Teachers at CBINT
NATIONAL JOBS/ INTERNSHIPS
- None available at this time
If you would like Hillel to post your community job or internship, please send application information as a pdf or word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.